What is Bookling’s Crate
What does our Box contain
What types of books can I expect?
Books included in the box are newly released (within 30-90 days of release), So the chances of our subscribers owning such books are very slim.
Who can subscribe to Our Crate?
Our readers age group is anywhere between 18– 35. But we do sometimes have Adult book choices suitable for heavy and matured readers as well. We also recommend you to inculcate reading habit in teenagers and giving them this subscription, as this will be a great start to their reading hobby.
How is a Box curated?
What are the types of Subscription Plans we have?
We have three different plans
- Premium Plan – This plan is best for users who like reading two books a month (24 books in a year), plus have an interest in collecting quirky bookish merchandise (5-8 per month). This plan comes for 1595/- per month and goes as low as 1415/- per month based on higher subscription plans.
- Pocket Friendly Plan – This is our flagship product we started with. This box gives you one book and 4-5 bookish merchandise. Best for starters who wish to explore our services. This plan comes for 995/- per month.
- Book Only Box – This plan is mainly for hardcore book readers and comes for Rs. 1195/-per month. From our monthly choice of books, based on theme, you will get choices to select the books that you want. This box will contain two to three books (Hardcovers, Trade Paper backs or Paperbacks).
PRICING AND BILLING RELATED FAQs
How to purchase your plan or any other product?
That is very simple.
Go to Shop > Choose Your Subscription Plan / Product > Checkout > Fill in your billing / shipping details > Make the payment and you are done! You will be notified from email@example.com for the Order. Make sure to check the SPAM mail as well as some of our emails do land in your SPAM folder.
You can register on our site or do a guest checkout directly. Registering on our site gives you added benefit of tracking the order in the system.
How much does the box cost?
We have different plans for different set of customers
- Premium Box (2 books + 5-8 bookish merchandise) – Rs. 1599/-
- Pocket Friendly Box (1 book + 4-6 bookish merchandise) – Rs. 995/-
- Book Only Box (2 to 3 books) – Rs. 1195/-
You pay for your plans upfront at the time of booking the order. For Premium Box and Pocket Friendly Box, we have plans upto six months subscription. You save more on higher plans.
I made the payment, and it was successful! What next?
Thanks for subscribing the box. You will receive our invoice to your email address mentioned as our confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your product will be shipped basis the plan mentioned. Usually we send our subscription boxes around end of the month. Once we ship the product, our shipping partner will notify you over SMS and Email on your shipment status till the time of delivery.
Payment was unsuccessful, but money has been debited from my account!
Relax! Your money is safe. This can happen due to technical reasons anywhere in the payment chain (which is from your bank to my bank).
Wait for 12 hours to see whether your order status is getting updated or not. If your order status is coming cancelled, it means that your bank did not send the money to us. In this case your money will be credited back to your account by your bank in 4-7 working days time. If after this time you do not receive the money, drop us an email to email@example.com. On a high priority basis, we will talk to the Payment partner and get it investigated.
If your bank sends the money to our bank, then automatically the order status will be updated to ‘Processing‘ and you will be get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your order.
Do you accept Cash On Delivery payment option?
As of now, No.
We only accept prepaid orders.
What type of payment do you accept?
We accept online payments via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI and PayTm. You can choose your payment at the time of booking the box.
What is our Refund/Return Policy?
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY related FAQs
When do we ship the box?
Our shipping dates are between 25-30th of every month. Boxes are shipped in batches. Priority shipping boxes are shipped first.
How long does it take for box to get delivered?
It usually takes around 1-8 working days for the box to get delivered. Boxes to Metro cities are usually delivered in one to two days. The speed of delivery lies in the hands of our Courier partner.
Sometimes, delay in delivery can also happen due to logistics challenges, country/state political challenges, or due to any natural calamities.
Which courier partners have we tied up with?
We have partnered with multiple courier partners including Fedex, Aramex and Delivery to service a large number of pincodes all over India. We will be sending boxes via the best Courier partner servicing for that particular pincode. In case of non delivery using any of the courier partners, we will be shipping it via India Post Parcel Service.
How would I know if my box is shipped?
Once shipped, the Courier partner will send out the Tracking number details over email and SMS. You can then track your order from the Courier partner’s website. Certain courier partners will also send out SMS at the time of ‘Out of Delivery’.
For any India Post Registered Parcel couriers, tracking details will be sent individually by us over the email address provide. You will have to track it manually.
What is Reverse Shipping? And why is it expensive?
At the time of delivering your box, Courier partner will make maximum 2 reattempts for delivery at your given address, if at the first attempt the courier was not delivered to you. After total 3 attempts, the courier will be kept at the nearest Courier Partner’s office for a period of 3-5 working days, after which it gets returned back to us.
To ship back to us, they charge us anywhere between Rs. 150/- to Rs. 300/- which itself is a big percentage considering the box value. Plus additional shipping charges will be levied for shipping it back to you second time. This amount is almost the same as above amount. Invariably, reverse shipping means 2x shipping cost gets added extra. Ouch! this hurts both of us. And we always hope that you get your box at the very first delivery attempt itself.
Hence plan your day accordingly so that you get your box delivered at your address for a hassle free experience. Also make sure you phone is switched on and you accept calls from all callers that day.
What is the difference between Priority shipping and Free shipping
If you have selected
- Priority Shipping – Your box will be shipped the very next day (or on that day when as we start sending boxes for that month) with our premium courier partner, who will deliver it to you within a working day or two (for metro cities) and within 2-4 working days (for non metro cities except North East and J&K. North East and J&K delivery usually takes around 2-5 working days by our Courier partner). The Priority shipping cost will be added to your total cart value.
- Free Shipping – Your box will be shipped in batches along with other boxes and the delivery can take anywhere between 3-8 working days. (North East and J&K – nominal charges will be added)
ACCOUNT related FAQs
Where can I track my order?
If you had done guest checkout, you will not be able to track the order in the system. Send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you out.
If you had created an account with us, then you can track your order under My Account > Dashboard. This will contain all your past, present and future orders registered with us.
What more can I do with my Account info?
You can mention your Billing / Shipping address here. This will be auto loaded at the time of making the order, saving your time.